Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 17 with JustbeenPaid, JSS_Tripler3

Hi
 I am truly stunned on a daily basis,how fast my money is growing. To think back less than 3 weeks ago, I started with a free position on sign up.

17 days later and a small  investment (Thanks for my Birthday Money Everyone), now 81 positions, total earnings to date £163.40.
 ( WoW, all I did was compound my earnings daily and buy an extra positions)

 As yet No Referrals.
 What does one have to do to get Referrals? Offer Sunday Lunch for a month, including my hand reared chickens and organic veggies!
 Either everyone in the world has already joined, or I am doing something wrong. I must have sent 10 million Ad's out, Safelists, Traffic Exchanges, Text Ad's.
 Maybe they don't believe in the product.

BELIEVE and great things can be achieved.Or to put it Bluntly! 

 Just sign up! I need to know my Link works! Just use your free position!

 http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=vpJN4tM1Bv&p=jsstripler3

 On the day to day things, Bulgaria is now thawing!!!! Oh my Goodness we are going to Drown, or at least the people in the villages lower than me are.
 I am in the middle of considering what is worse, being at the very top of the hill, looking down at the River Danube and being lonely (when everyone has drowned below)
 Or drowning and not getting my earnings from JSS_Tripler3.
 Looking on the bright side, there should be enough water in the Land for a good crop of Veggies this year, and my Earnings should buy a Nice Boat! LOL.
 Signing off for now, will keep you posted
 Louise El Khoury
moneytree@yuhknow.com banner

No comments:

Post a Comment