Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 6, Already earning $10 a day.

Hi Everyone,
I am quite excited this morning, I have hit the $10 a day earnings, so the excitement is, I now get a new position a day on daily compounding. Whoopi!  This is going to start boosting my earnings. Granted each position only pays $0.20 a day (a small amount, I hear you say) but it will only be a few days before I am compounding 2 positions a day.
At the moment I have no referrals but to be quite honest that doesn't bother me too much,
I am using Safe-lists and AD Blaster's for referrals, maybe I should try some traffic exchanges.

I wish I had a bit more knowledge about Facebook and Twitter, I had a look but to be honest $0.78 an AD Click is a bit steep for me. 4 Clicks a day is $100 a month, a bit out of my price range!

I am thinking about cancelling my On-line Lottery subscription, that's $10 a week, to buy an extra position.
At least that will give me a return, my lottery payment is just making someone else wealthy.

So a quick round-up of what I have done so far.

I have Invested $490 dollars of my own money (GBP-310), I got my first position free (PIF) and I have 3 compounded positions, giving me 53 positions in total, earning me $10.60 a day that's over $70 a week.
Not a fortune, but if someone handed that to me every week, I would be OK.
It's a lot more than most Bulgarian family's earn in a week.

Just a thought that's run through my head, I would n't get that in a year from my bank if I had left the money ($490) sat there.

I have a further $500 if I Invest it now, I will be earning $100 a day by April.
Is that classed as being realistic or being stupid do you think? Am I putting all my eggs in one basket?
Setting myself up for failure or great Fortune.
I believe it's great Fortune.
Only time will tell!

If you would like your free position to start earning straight away then please visit my link.
http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=vpJN4tM1Bv&p=jsstripler3.


Thanks for reading my blog, great Fortune to all
Louise
moneytree@yuhknow.com



banner

No comments:

Post a Comment