Friday, March 9, 2012

34 Days and I am really Impressed



Hi Everyone
 How are you all doing, hope you are all earning loads of money and getting your advertising out.
I thought today I would show you a screenshot of my earnings.
I now have 113 positions. Great! things are really starting to grow nicely.
I have been at this now 34 days and as you can see I have earned $485.20.
You really need to signup and use your free position, things are going to start moving fast.
Lots of New Staff have come on board and things are getting ready to Explode.
They have numerous Foreign language tutors to guide and help if English is not your first language, so language should no longer be a problem with helping you make the right start to earning!
This increased our membership by 6000 yesterday.

If you want your free position click here
http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=vpJN4tM1Bv

This is a quick Blog today, I am so sorry, unfortunately my youngest is a bit poorly and I am in the process of setting up a text ad exchange, so a lot to fit in around a sick child's sleeping hours and lots of cuddles in between.
Will keep you posted
Happy Earnings for 2012 and Beyond!
Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment