Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 69**11 Days until JSS-Tripler goes to Re Start

11 Days to Go
Until JSS Tripler goes into Re Start.
Oh Boy this is so exciting. I will have 3 positions in the Matrix from my expired JSS Tripler Positions.
Plus additional Positions from my unexpired JSS Tripler positions that are yet to be converted over.
Trying to work it out, I should have 20/25 Matrix positions.
For each of my positions that complete a matrix I will Earn $60.
                                                                                     $60 x 20 positions $1200 ***
                                                                                     $60 x 25 positions $1500****
You can see Why I am so excited.
The part that I have not told you is, I will still have 100 positions in  JSS Tripler
earning me $20 a day. (due to the cut off date)

(I am jumping up and down at the moment with delight, it is not a pretty sight)

WHY! because I started with my Free $10.   69 Days ago.

If you join now you are certain there won't be another Re Start for at least 90 Days.
An Ideal opportunity for those of you wanting to Earn whilst Learning how everything works.
Or you can Opt in and buy a Matrix Position  for $20 and Earn $60 Tripling your Money.

My Earnings to Date $1425.90
To some People its not much, to others its a huge amount.
To Me Personally  "WOW" it was all  from my Free $10, 69 Days Ago, by Sheer Fluke!

http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=vpJN4tM1Bv


Happy Earnings for 2012 and Beyond
Louise El Khoury
http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=vpJN4tM1Bv&s=logogirl3

Want extra Advertising for your New Position, I will give you FREE JV Upgrades at my Ad Exchanges

Promotionalads.info
Limeads.info

Come and Join me there anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment